- Remind myself that there is no right or wrong body and I am worthy of compassion, love and nourishment.
- Speak more kindly about myself and others.
- Celebrate the differences that make us unique.
- Focus on what my body can do, not what it looks like.
- Build others up, not bring them down.
- Say thank you next time someone gives me a compliment.
- Not compare myself to someone else's highlight reel.
- Put myself first!
- Change the conversation about bodies and appearance at home, work, school and online.
Want to post your pledge?
We want you to join the convo to #changetheconvo. Let's take over social media with positive messages. You can share our pledges or make your own!