Position Vacant: National Eating Disorder Collaboration (NEDC) Primary Health Project Officer
Experienced and engaging facilitator wanted for a leading Australian NGO on an Australian Government initiative.
Be part of the solution!
- Contract position to 30th June 2019
- Full time contract position (part-time considered for right applicant)
- Salary $70,000 - $74,000 p/a (pro rata if part time)
- Located at Butterfly House, Crows Nest, NSW
The National Eating Disorders Collaboration (NEDC) is an Australian Government initiative. Our primary purpose is to develop and maintain a nationally consistent approach and make evidence-based information more accessible, in order to improve the prevention, early intervention and management of eating disorders across Australia. The NEDC is managed by the Butterfly Foundation.
The NEDC is looking for someone whose stakeholder engagement and project management skills are second to none. You are a high achiever known for your dedication, attention to detail and ability to prepare and present materials and events which build upon creating and sustaining relationships with stakeholders. You possess tertiary qualifications in health, social sciences, education, community development or a related discipline, with at least two years’ relevant work experience. Being part of a small team you are a collaborative team member who works with the team to achieve the common goal, no matter what size the task is. But more than this, you care where you work and you want to work somewhere that makes a real difference.
This role is for a fixed term, full time contract position until 30th June 2019, with the possibility of an extension. A part time role may be considered for the right candidate.
Download the position description for the full list of selection criteria.
- Tertiary qualifications in health, social sciences, education, community development or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and facilitating stakeholder engagement activities, education events and conferences, consultation and other initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, customer service and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organisational capacity, including time management skills, high level of accuracy, attention to detail and proven ability to follow tasks through to completion.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including experience in developing, implementing and evaluating projects successfully and within agreed budget, scope and timeframes.
- Current, full (unrestricted) Australian drivers licence.
All applicants should supply their resume, and must address the FULL Selection Criteria (essential and desirable), as detailed in the Position Description, in a separate letter. The Position Description can be found via the Butterfly website. https://thebutterflyfoundation.org.au/about-us/employment-opportunities/
Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
Applications should be submitted by email to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Title: Primary Health Project Officer, NEDC
Applications close on Friday 15th September 2017.
Applications will be assessed as they come in, so keen applicants are advised to submit their applications early.
For enquiries about this position, contact Eliza Charlett on 02 9412 4499 or email email@example.com